HalloweenCostumes.com “Back to the Future Hoverboard”

Hey guys, I have some Sommers Lenticular on the way. Can anyone recommend a good brand or place that sells the pink vinyl to put on the back? I'm in the U.K, but can order from outside if needed. I see Roland used Hot Pink and stuck it directly to the back of the lenticular, but who is selling the correct shade of pink? I'm guessing others have then used double sided tape to then stick the vinyl side to the board?

So, with my HC hoverboard coming out of limbo, I’m back on the hunt for a couple items.

-green Velcro
-pink Velcro

Just can’t seem to find the right shade of either color :/

I did read through the thread and saw members mentioning an eBay seller (ladesigner2012) however, I cannot seem to find them.

I thought about just buying white and dyeing to the proper color if need be but I figured I’d ask here first. Any help would be appreciated(y)

**update**
Found the goodies:)

Where did you find the velcro?

Got the pink fur on etsy. Thanks!

Next
- Velcro : thanks for the pointing me to Etsy seller. Just trying to figure out which green and pink to order [emoji3061]
- pink vinyl - Amazon liklely?

Found someone on Etsy that can do some parts for the board.

Name is hovermatters

He does 1:3 scale kits but could also do full scale parts.

Found someone on Etsy that can do some parts for the board.

Name is hovermatters

He does 1:3 scale kits but could also do full scale parts.

Seen Hovermatters boards on Etsy, but didn't know he offered separate parts for sale. Did he mention what parts he sells? Any prices?

Hi all. I just received my lenticular plastic for the hoverboard. If you need some, I have enough for a few boards. Let me know how much you would need. Only looking to recuperate some of my costs.

Frasic

Hi all. I just received my lenticular plastic for the hoverboard. If you need some, I have enough for a few boards. Let me know how much you would need. Only looking to recuperate some of my costs.

Frasic
Hello! Do you still have some of the lenticular plastic available (& is it Sommer's)? I'm not sure how much I would need, but I am also trying to upgrade the HC board. We can PM if that's easier.

Frasic
Hi. If you still have it, I'd like to buy some from you. I'm located in Japan. If I order from Sommers directly, they'll charge me $70 for shipping. Please let me know.

Hi there. Yes I have some lenticular. Pm me and let’s see if I ca. Help you out.

Yes, they charge a lot for shipping :(

Soooo anyone making a prototype hoverboard?
9F2B2310-2735-435E-9747-E1170007B574.jpeg
CA238B81-C8B6-4024-B8A9-E888D3A0A633.jpeg
9A29B6CB-29A4-42CF-A574-493FA8A9E675.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back