Halloween young Michael Myers clown costume

Kid A

I was wondering if anyone here knows if the clown costume and mask from the original halloween is a found item? If anybody can share any info on this it would be greatly appreciated!

I was watching Halloween last night and thought that'd make a cool costume. After failing on google I thought someone on the RPF has to know!

You know... I don't if there's been too much said about it. I'd imagine that given the budget and the fact that the adult Michael Myers mask was a found item that the clown costume would be... but I'm only guessing. Even the people who worked on the film may not know for sure.

You know... I don't if there's been too much said about it. I'd imagine that given the budget and the fact that the adult Michael Myers mask was a found item that the clown costume would be... but I'm only guessing. Even the people who worked on the film may not know for sure.

I would check John Carpentars website and see if he talks about it.

I know the mask he wore as an adult was simply a William Shatner mask so more than likely the prop guy simply went to a costume store and grabbed what was there.

I haven't found the exact mask, but I've found a lot of Ben Cooper masks that are very similar, so I'm assuming it was also made by Ben Cooper, but I could be wrong!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back