Halloween Dementor

Muzza

Sr Member
pictures 006.JPGpictures 002.JPGpictures 005.JPG

With Halloween coming up, and remember we don't celebrate the day here in Australia. I would make a Dementor from Harry Potter films to scare the couple who will be coming around trick & treating.

The frame is made from 6mm steel rod with wire and bird cage mesh for the frame.

This is going to be great, I can already see the face coming together. Will surely be creepy and fun. Also, nice Dalek in the background! I have friends in Perth, they came to AZ for a semester of college. I'm sure you guys would get along.

You could use plasticwrap on it and then heat it up with a heatgun so that it shrinks. That will look like dried skin.

I used liquid nails to cover the paper. Empty the liquid nails into a container and add some turpentine then mix it, soon it will become liquid enough to pain with a brush.
It gives a great skin texture when you past it on and if you give it a brush as it is drying you get great rough texture.
Plus it will waterproof the paper mache and make it easy to paint with a spray can.

IMG_0055.JPGIMG_0056.JPGIMG_0057.JPGIMG_0058.JPG

Yes as we don't celebrate halloween much I always try to make a Harry Potter prop or model.
That looks amazing! Cool and spooky.
Im thinking about making one now but much smaller.

Good Job!

-LunaMoon

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back