Halloween 5 GROUND-UP SCULPT Michael Myers Sculpture Timelapse Documentary

Orion101

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I have loved this community for so long and now I am so excited to finally be sharing something of my OWN! This is my very first post here concerning a PERSONAL PROJECT of mine that has finally come into fruition :D

This is a DOCUMENTARY SERIES featuring a Timelapse of me sculpting my own GROUND-UP Halloween 5 Michael Myers mask from start to finish.

I call it the SCREEN U5ED HERO REPLICA.

There will be 31 EPISODES for Halloween this year on my YouTube channel called COUCH HARD...1 episode will be dropped on each day of OCTOBER so stay tuned!

It's really starting to come together! You mentioned that you'd never sculpted before, do you have other related experience?

It's really starting to come together! You mentioned that you'd never sculpted before, do you have other related experience?
Hey brother! I am an ARTIST through and through with an interest in ALL ART FORMS whether that be acting, music, painting, drawing, and now I have found sculpting.

I have always found the best way for myself to learn is to DO IT MYSELF....but SCULPTING this piece is the one experience where I had ZERO EXPERIENCE in the medium when I took the leap.

I had some form of training or education in the various other art forms I mentioned whether that be at the University level or otherwise.

I am also a collector of props, movie posters, masks & statues. I find SCULPTING has opened a huge door for me in regards to my love of FILM and the makeup effects like APPLIANCES and GORE like the great TOM SAVINI. I am so happy I took the risk to do this as I was very fearful of failure at the beginning. Now I have opened a huge door for myself. I think I may find myself SCULPTING consistently now!

Thanks for the question and for watching brother! We are just getting warmed up so STAY TUNED!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back