Halloween 2013 thread

Since I'm going to Comikaze this year I'm trying to get Bombshell Harley Quinn done in time! Ordered the jacket and found combat boots. I need to cover the bra with the correct fabric, figure out the belt and pouches, find a way to get the Joker graphic on the back of the jacket, and try to make a pop gun even though I've never crafted anything like this before (eek!).

Unfortunately the costume isn't work appropriate so as far as wearing a costume to work's halloween contest? I have NO idea what I'll wear! lol :)

Went as this guy at the disney cruise pirate night and at Mickey not so scary Halloween party
BTW that's me as Davy Jones

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 285
I've got 3 choices to pick from either 2015 Marty McFly [Air Mags/and Hat included...but no jacket :/], "The Blur" from Smallville (Season 10 in the red leather jacket), or Arrow from the CW Series...Not sure which one I want to be yet, I've been working on my "Arrow" prop bow and it's a 1/4 finished.... Guess I should really pick since the GF is going as Wonder Woman, and the daughter is going as Supergirl.... lol

I've got 3 choices to pick from either 2015 Marty McFly [Air Mags/and Hat included...but no jacket :/], "The Blur" from Smallville (Season 10 in the red leather jacket), or Arrow from the CW Series...Not sure which one I want to be yet, I've been working on my "Arrow" prop bow and it's a 1/4 finished.... Guess I should really pick since the GF is going as Wonder Woman, and the daughter is going as Supergirl.... lol

so are you going to go with the family and be one of the super heroes????

I've been working on a high end Zorro costume for 8 months. I know what you're thinking: All you need is a sword, black pants, a black shirt, a mask, cape and hat, right? I beg to differ. I have about 600.00 sunk into this costume and it's coming out beautiful. I've taken something from every on-screen Zorro ever shown as they all had something to contribute to my final design.

I'll be going as Big Daddy, my wife as Night B*tch and my daughter as Hit-Girl. :cool My daughters auxillary cotume is Frankie Stein from Monster High, she'll probably wear that to the kids party.

I've been too busy to put together a cool costume. If I end up going to any costume parties I'll probably do something simple like Charlie Brown, Wind Waker Link or Finn from Adventure Time.

I've been too busy to put together a cool costume. If I end up going to any costume parties I'll probably do something simple like Charlie Brown, Wind Waker Link or Finn from Adventure Time.

finn from adventure time for the win!! i'd love to see like 3 or 4 people do a giant sized jake the dog costume to go with a fin one day!!! ^_^

I'm doing a Pascal (Chameleon) costume from the Disney movie Tangled to go with my daughter's Repunzel costume. I know a lot of folks will think I'm the Geico lizard.

My wife and I just picked up the Museum Replicas Sleepy Hollow costumes. I know they aren't that accurate but I don't mind. The dress was on close out for $112.00 but the Ichabod stuff cost me about $400.00. Going trick or treating with the kids in it and our local zoo has a cool event called zoo boo where the kids come out that weekend before Halloween, dress up, and get candy. We will have some fun with these this year. It's always good to be able to wear it more than once.

I'm performing Halloween night for a circus Cabaret. My character is a Demonically cursed caveman. The character looks is based on a bovine.
Mask is molded leather,

THE%20WILD%20HUNT%20POSTER%20IMAGE-L.jpg

The%20hunt%20%282%29-L.jpg

and a teaser of the suit in action:
[video=vimeo;76850913]http://vimeo.com/76850913[/video]

[

that is freaking awesome i love to see the show live :cool
what are the other characters in this circus cabaret?

thank you! I am really excited about the show, It's the first costume I've made for an actual production.

The show follows the "the hunt" throughout time, starting off with the caveman and moving on through a viking time, into a medieval village. I'm honestly only in the first act, so I don't know the story as well as I should, but I do see them doing some amazing and very spooky circus things.

Here is the link to the actual show : The Wild Hunt

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back