Halloween 2009

predator paul

Hi guys I have done several Cons this year and decided to take Paulo out on to the streets of Southampton. Never again will I enter a club in my suit, people are too unpredictable :D

Here's some video footage of the night, didn't stay out long though (pics to follow soon)
Predco Express
A hand in my right hand o_O

Chillin' with my homies well my Minder and spotters anyway

Friend Linda giving Pred

and a little bit more...

A Much need Jack Daniels and coke...Double of course

Paul .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that the club did not go as planed. But, the video was great! Looking forward to the pics.

It was really good to start off with everybody cheered when I walked in I got loads of compliments and photo ops. I've been doing it for years, this is Paulo MK 3. It was just some loser that thought it would be funny to try and pull my mask off, didn't think it was on tight so gave up. If I had the mask off quick enough I would have had his skull for that. Would have given a new meaning to "The "Dungeon club" :D

Paul .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
yer i had an ******* pull my dreeds out so i hit him in the face and knocked him to the ground the door staff then siad to the guy you better not do that again to the guy on the floor lol i did not work my ass off for a year for 1 c+@~t to **** it up :D

conventions are cool people have respect for our costumes but when you go into a club there are always twats trying to show off to girls or mates, i have to say i will never go into a club suited up to many dickheads

Paul, Great looking suit and sorry to hear about the drunk ass wipe in the club. You should have tea bagged him, :D . I know there was a night club here giving away $1000 dollars for 1st prize at midnight, but I couldn't get my bro to go with me so I wasnt about to put myself in that situation. I had 3 helpers go with me to my Halloween Block Party and they did a good job preventing the dread pulling. Never go alone in a place like that because you never know what can happen.

yer id never go into a club with a £2000 costume on
conventions are ok people have respect for your costume there
but drunken chavs in clubs are the worst
love the roar in tesco tho (im aware it was added in after)
nice one

ron :D

Looked like that Spiderman was really trying to kick your ass on stage man. Did he ever really came pretty close to hitting you?

Sorry to hear of your mishap Paul. I had mine on at a friends party and everyone respected my suit which was cool but when we ventured out. I took it off despite everyone begging me to keep it on. Its not finished yet and I didnt want it ruined. Hope any damage is easily sorted. Im excited for a con next year if my suit is up to con standard to join some fellow lair members in a UK gathering

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back