Halloween 2007!

lingarn

Greetings!

Saturday was the big night for Halloween here, and it went pretty well. My costume wasn't too impressive by the RPF standards, but it was pretty good for the friends I went out with.

Here is a picture someone took of me out and about: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8670700@N06/1795805937/in/set-72157602777218721/

The next few pictures are from our group too: The HeadOn guy, Zeus and Hera, and the Ninja Turtles. We also had about 22 more people, but the photographer (who I don't know -- I found the pictures randomly searching online) didn't think they were photogenic. :confused

What about the rest of you? Post pictures of your friends/costumes!

Here is my outfit.. Robot Monster.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=31962

8479203.jpeg

Traditionally I've always said that Halloween costumes are supposed to be scary. But this year I broke with tradition and decided to go low-budget, low-tech.

"Modern Caveman" vinyl mask - $15.95
Billy Bob "Full Grill" teeth - $3.99
"Power to the Cavemen" tee shirt - $14.99
Borrowed obnoxious Hawaiian shirt - $0.00

Wearing a comfortable costume for six hours straight and having a great time - Priceless!

Caveman_Al_03.jpg

I figured this was a good time for a first post....Greetings to all, and Happy Halloween.

The saber was horrible (I stole it from my kid vader) , and I lacked the contacts, but the robes were handmade.
pic095.jpg

And a great time re-killing an Umbrella Corp. zombie.....

Thats a bad #@! looking orc Spoox(looks like the contacts that I needed) , nice work on ALL the costumes people !!!

Peace,
CJ

normal_IMG_2891.jpg

I feel dumb because it wasn't until after the night was over that I realized I had forgotten to put on my collar armor. Oh well.

This was from a Disney sponsered event launching and promoting the new Pirates of the Caribbean online MMPORG video game. People thought I was working!!!

P1070640.jpg

P1070641.jpg

P1070642.jpg

P1070643.jpg

P1070651.jpg

you guys all look great!! minx, i've been talking about a boogeyman suit for AGES, it's awesome to see that one finally got done!! you and your little one look absolutely wicked!

Here are some pics from our outing in Waikiki:

DSC05836.jpg

DSC05839.jpg

One girl who had her hand on my ass:

DSC05849.jpg

For some reason, I loved the costumes that these girls were wearing:

DSC05862.jpg

Our phalanx shattered, but we didn't care:

DSC05885.jpg

Trouble up ahead:

l_4d5774300069f076fb6c91f7bbc95b37.jpg

We were a huge hit. Every two feet people were requesting to take pictures with us. Eventually, we just decided to stay in one place, and let the people come to us. One girl, who dressed up as Gorgo (amongst the many Gorgo. Or is it Gorgi?) said to us, "You know I'm your queen, right? Shouldn't you be bowing before me?" To which I said, "Uh, honey, don't you know that I'm the KING?"

All in all, it was a great night.

I'm sorry, Rupert... were you in those pictures somewhere? I was too busy looking at all of the scantily clad women!!!

I am OBVIOUSLY not in the right place on Halloween! Kudos!

I didn't dress up, and my 13 year old son is too old (in my opinion) for costumes, but my 8 year old daughter went trick-or-treating halloween night.

She wanted to be Mara Jade, so I made up a costume for her that she wore to the Dallas Comic-Con a few weeks ago and then again for halloween.

07halloween009-vi.jpg

07halloween013-vi.jpg

07halloween015-vi.jpg

Being a cute 8 year old is 'da bomb. In an hour in a half, she got this much candy, I had to start carrying her bag because it was too heavy:
07halloween019-vi.jpg

Hey, great costumes everyone.

Haven't dressed up for Halloween in years, so I figured I'd go all out this year at my office's costume party.

DSC01535.jpg

DSC01536.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back