Halloween 2 (2009) H2 Hobo Myers

Horrorfanatic66

My complete Halloween 2 (2009) H2 costume, my only costume that is fully complete. Waiting on my remake kitchen knife and H2 White Satin mask, which will complete both of my Remake Costume, and H2 Dream Sequence costumes. Has for the Hobo Costume, it came out brilliantly, the Dark Half really brings out all the screen accurate colors you see in H2

Info on the costume
H2 Dark Half - Dela Torre
Remake coveralls H2 Jacket and H2 Bowie Knife - Josh Ludemann of Beyond Disgusting Studious
Boots - Ebay

H2 Dark Half

H2 Jacket

Remake Coveralls

H2 Bowie Knife

The Shape

R

Hooded Pics

minus hood pics

MCM Comic con October 2014

Last edited:
Re: Michael Myers costume - Halloween (2007) remake and Halloween 2 (2009) H2 costume

Don't mean to bump an old post but how do you like the stuff from beyond disgusting studio's? Thinking of ordering the stuff for the H2 hobo look.

Re: Michael Myers costume - Halloween (2007) remake and Halloween 2 (2009) H2 costume

Don't mean to bump an old post but how do you like the stuff from beyond disgusting studio's? Thinking of ordering the stuff for the H2 hobo look.

First time been on here in a while, sorry about that in terms of late reply. Either message Josh Ludemann on facebook, or go to their website. I message Josh Personally. Beyond Disgusting Studios are fantastic, when it comes to the horror clothing always get it from them

Last edited:
mask and outfit look great, sounds silly but are you going to make your hands and fingernails dirty to match the outfit i know its cosmetic but i think it will work for the character. hope you dont mind the constructive criticism.

Really good looking costume from a tragically underrated movie!

Oh it is

mask and outfit look great, sounds silly but are you going to make your hands and fingernails dirty to match the outfit i know its cosmetic but i think it will work for the character. hope you dont mind the constructive criticism.

I only dirty my face and hands when I go to comic con, do not use the outfit on Halloween, has its too hot. I went has Hobo Myers last October and dirtied up my hands, looked awesome which I will add the pics on the page now

like the pic update at the con, looks great

Yea cheers, the face and hands I always dirty up if I use this costume, it shows when my face is dirtied up, really gives me a mean look with certain shots. The hobo costume is not quiet so unique if its the full mask, got to be the exposed mask

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back