Hallmark Romulan BOP

CaptainDave1701

Happy Holidays Everyone,
I just wanted to stop by and say that I just picked up the Bird of Prey from my local Hallmark store. It is nice and detailed well. The person that made the Master must either have done alot of research or he is a member here.

That's All,
Have A Good One,
Dave

Where's the pictures?!? Pictures or it didn't happen, LOL.

I hear ya....Actually I don't have a camera that can capture detail that small. I posted my Galactica that I built last Christmas and all of the detail I put into it just did not come out. My cam just would not do it justice.The BOP is much nicer in person than on the Hallmark web page though.

Last edited:
I snagged one of these myself the other day. It is very nice though the lights at the tips of the nacelles are BRIGHT to say the least. They illuminated the cabin of my car driving down the road at night. Seriously, they'll blind you if you look right at them.

I'm debating on detailing the portholes etc to give it a little more definition.

I wish Hallmark would include stands with these guys...for the off season. I keep my Reliant ornament out all year cuz it's just so damned cool.

Where else can you get a decently accurate, completed model...with lights....for $30 bucks?

I snagged one of these myself the other day. It is very nice though the lights at the tips of the nacelles are BRIGHT to say the least. They illuminated the cabin of my car driving down the road at night. Seriously, they'll blind you if you look right at them.

I'm debating on detailing the portholes etc to give it a little more definition.

I wish Hallmark would include stands with these guys...for the off season. I keep my Reliant ornament out all year cuz it's just so damned cool.

Where else can you get a decently accurate, completed model...with lights....for $30 bucks?

I use the ornament display stands they sell in the Hallmark stores. They have a mirror in the base so it reflects the undersided of the ships. I paid $5.00 for mine when I picked up my BOP which is the smaller size and works fine.

Last edited:
To me the engine pylons look a little too angled upwards but still looks great. I'll have to pick one up if I can find it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back