Halliwax's weird V3 theory

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
broken emitter - and look at how WIDE the clamp box is. Stretched around a sanded metal cast
245B612D-4ABA-4E34-B66D-F7C031B3CA73_1_201_a.jpeg

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
When I worked at the local science museum we had tons of empty acryllic and glass cases stacked up after reshuffling some of the education collection. Thats a familiar sight to me.. neat

PoopaPapaPalps

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Didn't know where else to put this but this was something that was brought up on Twitter via Jamie Benning (his Film-umentaries are something I highly recommend). Today---11 Jan---is 40 years since principal photography for Return of the Jedi started. For one cut sandstorm sequence, no less. This then also marks the day the V2 (and subsequently, the V3) got a huge role boost somewhere around lunch-time.

FIzj-35WQAISRRJ?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Didn't know where else to put this but this was something that was brought up on Twitter via Jamie Benning (his Film-umentaries are something I highly recommend). Today---11 Jan---is 40 years since principal photography for Return of the Jedi started. For one cut sandstorm sequence, no less. This then also marks the day the V2 (and subsequently, the V3) got a huge role boost somewhere around lunch-time.

View attachment 1532844
Epic! Thanks for sharing!! So from here forth jan 11 is official v2 day! ;p

chazzychaz

View attachment 1532844
What book is this please?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.