Half Scale Wolf Statue - Coming Soon

sabres21768

Just got this interesting bit of news from our own Dan at Predatorstuff...

"This will be available both as a kit OR as a prepainted statue, and both will be extremely limited. Estimated retail price of the prepainted version will be around $1600 and will feature the following sexy items:

- LED lighted Bio mask
- Detailed mask inside
- Removable bio mask
- Real glass and fine mesh wire for the eyecover
- Dead alien on the base with clear cast
- Glass eyes for the wolf pred
- Real net
- Leather clothes
- Hair would be silicone (still under testing)

The kit is 1:2 scale and will measure around 4 feet in height! BOOYA! As of now, the body in finished and has been cast, so now they are working on completing all the armor. In the work-in-progress photos, he looks a bit lean, but this is totally normal without the armor, so no worries there. The photos look AWESOME, tons of great detail and the armor is already looking badass."

halfscalewolfintro.jpg

halfscalewolfintro2.jpg

wolf48.jpg

wolf03.jpg

wolf05.jpg

wolf09.jpg

wolf13.jpg

wolf15.jpg

wolf16.jpg

wolf17.jpg

wolf18.jpg

wolf19.jpg

wolf20.jpg

wolf21.jpg

wolf29.jpg

wolf31.jpg

wolf34.jpg

Great googly moogly. Why can't I be loaded with money and skill. ....or just one or the other would work :) Awesome looking piece!!!!!!!!!

The Wolf bio could have been sculpted more accurately and The pose bothers me.not what I could call a pred pose but a body builder showing his guns pose.but since the sculpt is not finished,I'm hoping it'll look better once all the parts are put together.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back