Half Mask Paint

CHINOPLATA

Hey guys just received my scar bio from Hez (Paul) and right now i'm looking around for a half mask. I noticed that all of the ones are being sold raw. God knows that I cannot paint a mask if my life depended on it so Im wondering if theres anyone who is willing to paint one for me. Any kind of information would help. Thanks

ta2pro may be able to do it... send him a message. I am actually waiting on my halfmask to come in the mail. I got mine from xdmray. I am going to paint it myself. If you like how it looks and you are still looking for a painter. I'd be happy to do it for you (pending of course mine turns out ok haha)

There is a dude on eBay who i got my mask from......his name is yautja44 or yautja444......something like that....great work....fast shipping....

If you end up buying a half mask, I'd be willing to take a shot at painting it. I may not be the best painter on the Lair, but I'm pretty pleased with how my Pete Mander mask turned out:
NewMask-047-600.jpg

NewMask-050-600.jpg

I'm willing to work with whatever color scheme you have for the rest of your suit. Just let me know your ideas and any general, or specific, requirements.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back