Hair for plastic mask?

ERen89

Hey guys,

So I finished my Babadook mask for Halloween. All I have to do now is figure out how to make the hair. I am not sure if I want to make it so it is attached to the mask or the hat. I will be making the hat from EVA foam floor mats and was waiting for the mask to be done to get the circumference of my head with the mask on. I have a crap load of leftover black hair locks from my Rob Zombie costume last year (from adding the dreads) so it made sense to use that rather than attempting to use a new wig entirely, not to mention it doesn't have to cover the entire scalp. Has anyone done anything similar or anyone have any suggestions? I do have liquid latex and black pantyhose material. I just am not sure which way to go about this. All it has to do is be visible coming out from the hat on the sides going around to the back of my head to hide my actual head since this is a half mask.

Thanks in advance

IMG_3602.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back