GUYVER

That's a very impressive G3. I'd say he's a lot tougher do get right than G1 as well. May I ask what you used to create the wire like texture?

That's a very impressive G3. I'd say he's a lot tougher do get right than G1 as well. May I ask what you used to create the wire like texture?

everything is foam, except the orbs. some podge to seal it(thanks grave for that tip), texture paint, paint, and tada! :)

hey guys... well finally almost done the helmet lol.... just got to do some light sanding and then paint her up and put his breathing pipes in .. hope this brings me back in the running for guyver build lol

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

This looks exceptional dude. I just hope you haven't bitten off more than you can chew as you've got to do that for the whole suit. If it works though it's gonna be badass.

Last edited:
So much work put into that...Looks awesome. He is one of my favorite characters. It would be absolutely mind blowing if you could motorize the head antenna units on either side of his head. Didn't the "control unit" also move in the anime version?

The control medal doesn't move under normal circumstance, it only glows when the Guyver is about to do something. It does extend out of its socket when interfacing with the computers from alien ships. This happens in both the manga and at the end of dark hero.

kb1, excelent job /w/ th' sculpt, Daninboo nice Gyver 3, Grave your Gyver 1 looks great your foam skills are good an your edges very clean. kb1, I don't think that th' vein detail should have been sculpted in they look more like cracks th' vein detail would look better painted to look translucent thats just my 2cents keep up th' good work brah:cool2 cents:cool

the cracks in the helmet are suppose to be there.. i am not doing the anime version.. the live action one has cracks all over it so show where it peices together when it comes out his neck.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back