guyver 3 project

Are you freehanding it or are you working from a pep file? I'd considered trying this, but I have no idea where I'd even start with foam.

I have yet to see any guyver 3 pep files, so this is all free hand. I went out and got th:unsuretat dumby head and and drew out and measured my templets so they would all be symmetrical. it's really simple I can post some pics on how I do it if you guys would like to see that:)

okay so using worms for fishing lewers was a bust because hot glue does not stick to them. the plan was to use that wrap around the sensor orbs, give it a really cool organic look. ill have to keep looking :(

okay so here is 1 solution to my sensor orb problem. let me know what you guys think I could use some input, suggestions, and any ideas that you guys have. I think this looks okay but it's not what I had in mind, and probably isn't what I'm going to go with. I want to find something with a squishy organic feel to it.

oh, i think the lures are silicone. you would need iso alcohol based paint used in fx makeup to paint them. but that would be a waste of $$$

I have yet to see any guyver 3 pep files, so this is all free hand. I went out and got th:unsuretat dumby head and and drew out and measured my templets so they would all be symmetrical. it's really simple I can post some pics on how I do it if you guys would like to see that:)
I'd love to see how you made your templates. This is turning out amazing.

hmm I was thinking of maybe just go with resin so you have more control over what you want. Just what I've seen from other guyver helmets. Just seems easier for a more accurate look.

hmm I was thinking of maybe just go with resin so you have more control over what you want. Just what I've seen from other guyver helmets. Just seems easier for a more accurate look.

I totally understand what you mean, you can get the same look from foam you just have to really think about what you're doing first and having done both methods,foam is cheaper lol and ilike that lol

i like starting at the nose when making temps and working my way out. also i only draw half and flip the temp so i get even peaces on both sides. measure out the width and length and draw out your temp. do this in sections. for the big pieces cut out in one piece and cut were you need to made your turns were needed and that how i've been going at it. if i was able to find a guyver 3 pep i would have done that lol

so i need to seal up the back side of the top horn and finish the front sensor orb, then sand, modge pog, texture, and paint, big list i know, but the only thing in the way is work at the moment lol. but i got alittle done tonight

okay so I have been racking my brain for the last week trying to figure out how to make the center sensor orb glow. and here is what I came up with, keep in mind that its not painted and the organism is not wrapped around it yet, so what do you guys think?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back