Guys i need some info about shiping costs im new to this

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Checkmat8

Hi ppl as i said i need some help in this Ex. if some one is sell in me someing for 100 usd + shiping an d the shipin costs 30 usd do i just give tham 100 in paypal and pay shiping COD or do i need to give tham the full 130 for the shiping im sry to ask this but as i said im new to this ty for you help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ptgreek

it depends ..is it being shipped COD? if it is standard shipping, then you pay the 130$ the seller will be using that extra money to pay to have the item shipped to you

Darkwolf1

Hi ppl as i said i need some help in this Ex. if some one is sell in me someing for 100 usd + shiping an d the shipin costs 30 usd do i just give tham 100 in paypal and pay shiping COD or do i need to give tham the full 130 for the shiping im sry to ask this but as i said im new to this ty for you help

Well that would ultimately be between you and the seller but usually you would pay the full amount for the item and shipping cost. In your case $130.00

VinMan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
very few things are ever shipped COD. The shipper in almost all instances pay the shipping charges upfront. But it is the buyers obligation to reimburse the shipper if that are the arrangements that have been agreed upon.

I cannot say for certain if this is the case in your particular arrangement.

It seems to me that rather than ask us in general terms you consult the person with which you have the arrangement with.