Guys, I need some help with ref pics (Heavenly Sword)

CynderBloc

Ok, I mentioned the other day that my other builds were going on hold until I had finished this as it's going to be a birthday present for a friend....but I need some help

Anyone who has attempted this build will probably found out as I did that good ref pics of the HS are not exactly easy to come by

The two most common and easily obtainable ones are these two:

HSLS.jpg

HSRSreversed.jpg

The top one being the concept art and the bottom the in game render, however, for some reason the render is flipped. It's actually the right hand side of the sword, the concept art being the left.

Correct:
HSRScorrect.jpg

Anyway, I'm asking for help because I have been searching for days to find the in game render of the left hand side with no luck, I did find a very low-res image of the left side render but it wasn't good enough to get the detailed moulding or an accurate copy of the characters that run down the side. The concept art and the right side were enough that I was able to get the overall shape and positioning of the detail on the left side, but I need better references.

If this was a personal build, I'd just make it up and go with it, but as it is not for me and a gift, I want to get it right.

I don't need the entire sword, just this section and the lettering/characters if possible:

HSLSmarked.jpg

RPF, whether someone can help me or not, thank you in advance, I know you guys and gals are the best when comes to hunting obscure stuff and if anyone can help me, it's you

Shameless bump, I really need the help here. Even if somebody knows of another Heavenly Sword build (an accurate one), that would do. Like I said, as it's not for me I really don't want to be making up the detail from my head

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back