Guy tricking TV stations about being yo-yo champ

Haha, nice! I actually know guy who makes a living as a professional yo-yo artist. Never even imagined it would be possible. I'll have to send him this link. :lol

I watched less than a minute of this... When he started "beebop" singing... I had to stop. Didn't even see the "yo-yo skills". :rolleyes

He keeps getting his 15 minutes over and over... Reminds me of a male octo-mom. :rolleyes

Kevin

You mean the media doesn't check it's stories first before putting something on the air? What a surprise. :sleep

Good for him, I hope he's a Borat type comedian and doing this on purpose rather than being a bit off and really thinking he's good and just trying to get attention.

Shame on those who turned it off, there IS a slider that allows you to jump ahead you know. When he got into the "Helicopter" the look on the host's face was incredible.

I think he's a genius. He's not off, and I don't think he really thinks he's good. He just wants to see how many shows he can get on. He's just trying to "Andy Kaufman" them.

It's an act. :sleep

That was my first thought however, If this is an act to gain publicity or even future publicity he would want people to know who he is, the TV station in my link tried to find out who he was and came up with nothing. I would think if he were a performance artist or comedian they would be able to find out info on him.

If he is pretending he IS a total genius.

That was my first thought however, If this is an act to gain publicity or even future publicity he would want people to know who he is, the TV station in my link tried to find out who he was and came up with nothing. I would think if he were a performance artist or comedian they would be able to find out info on him.

If he is pretending he IS a total genius.

not if he was doing it as a bet or something. That's something I'd totally do, if for no other reason than just to do it and make others wonder about it.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back