Gurren Lagann: Core Drill Key

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Force Commander

Made this today on my Thing-O-Matic for my youngsters. I matched the actual image more than making a threaded cone. This was printed in glow in the dark ABS and the chrome/silver was painted on with a paint pen. It is two separate pieces, the drill bit snaps into the base, It took about and hour and a half to print with a 50% fill. It has not been sanded or touched up at all... didn't even cut off the burrs.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Made this today on my Thing-O-Matic for my youngsters. I matched the actual image more than making a threaded cone. This was printed in glow in the dark ABS and the chrome/silver was painted on with a paint pen. It is two separate pieces, the drill bit snaps into the base, It took about and hour and a half to print with a 50% fill. It has not been sanded or touched up at all... didn't even cut off the burrs.
My drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

Pretty cool for a quickie print. :thumbsup