Gungrave GUNS!!

Noeland

Master Member
I was just curious if anyone on the boards here has ever tried to create these weapons from Gungrave. I think I might.

I was surfing around savagekillers.com, and various other gaming and DVD websites today. I watched the trailer for the gungrave dvd, and the game overdose.

I don't know if this will be a favorite but the guns sure are interesting.

gungrave2.jpg

vortal_pic_46708.jpg

gun02.jpg

Anyone have better images than these?

Thanks in advance.
Noeland---------------------------

I guess I should have figured as much. :lol

Their work is amazing. They put a glock inside of the guns, I wondered how they made em fire.

The video IS pretty cool.

Njc--------------

Very cool video, but what the hell is the gun firing? Can't be live ammo - I don't see any casings, there's zero recoil, and you can see the projectiles zip toward the target. :confused

- Gabe

Originally posted by Prop Runner@Feb 17 2006, 05:47 PM
Very cool video, but what the hell is the gun firing?  Can't be live ammo - I don't see any casings, there's zero recoil, and you can see the projectiles zip toward the target.  :confused

- Gabe
[snapback]1187397[/snapback]​

Pretty sure they're airsoft guns.

I believe it's a green gas powered Glock inside the gun. Might be an electric, but I don't think so.

It fires 6mm plastic BB's.

Njc----------------

Originally posted by Sidewinder@Feb 18 2006, 04:06 AM
How can it be a glock? when he ejects the mag it comes out from in front of the trigger not through the pistol grip.

SAS
[snapback]1187634[/snapback]​

The kit has a glock inside.
It's just positioned foreward of the pistol grip.

Instruction page

M

When he ejects the mag in the video of him shooting BBs it comes out in front of the trigger too. Now I see those instructions it looks like the glock isn't used dierctly but fired by a lever mechanism.
Clever.
SAS

Originally posted by Matsuo+Feb 18 2006, 02:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matsuo @ Feb 18 2006, 02:58 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Sidewinder
@Feb 18 2006, 04:06 AM
How can it be a glock? when he ejects the mag it comes out from in front of the trigger not through the pistol grip.
SAS
[snapback]1187634[/snapback]​
The kit has a glock inside.
It's just positioned foreward of the pistol grip.
Instruction page
M
[snapback]1187701[/snapback]​
[/b]

a few of the posiden guns work with a cable or lever connected to another gun...as for hte vid is it me or is that guy very small handed or the gun is just way large?

is that guy very small handed or the gun is just way large?

Probably a little of both. :D

The guns are definately big, and I know it's a cliche but many japanese men have small hands.

It's really too bad they don't ship thier kits to the US. I'd probably have one of each by now. I will have to keep an eye out for those hellsing kits. I just picked up a gas g26..

Njc-------------------

Well the gungrave guns are oversized a bit for a larger person. You have to remember that Beyond the Grave is like 7 feet or taller. So he'd have massive hands for those guns. Poseidon was pretty ingenious on their methods of making them with the Glock 26 inside. I was sad that they never made working versions of Wolfwood's guns. If anyone could have done it, it would have been them.

Oh and Endoshoji is a retailer for DNG in Japan and does some build ups as well. I've been thinking about getting a set of Cerberus but since I got out of the anime/VG prop game I have given up that dream. However I would still love to build them up for anyone, for a slight builders fee. ;)

Luckily though Cerberus, Vash's gun, the Jackal from Hellsing (airsoft), and Ebony and Ivory are still available from Poseidon/DNG. My friend still gets them for who ever wants them and maybe if people banded together to do a bulk order of kit, various or not, we could get a deal. That would be sweet.

Ryu

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back