Guardians Vol. 2 Star Lord by STARL0RD

STARL0RD

Hey Guys! Been meaning to do this one for awhile now but with the new concept art I feel confident in starting this project officially. Basically I will be researching and building the new outfit that Star-Lord wears in Guardians 2. If anyone has any other pictures or tips it would be greatly appreciated seeing as I am standing on a limited amount of pictures as of now:lol.

These are the reference pictures I have scratched up so far
Guardians 2.jpgStar Lord Guardians 2.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-17 at 12.24.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-17 at 12.25.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-17 at 12.25.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-17 at 12.25.15 AM.png
I will be starting with the chest armor and helmet and then hopefully the jacket which I already have the materials for so YIPEYYY!
-STARLORD

There are a few you don't have in the main "definitive peter quill" topic, starting on page 77. Including a close-up of the right shoulder.

Thank you MrSouthpaw. I will be sure to check there. Also a sidenote I just realized that the chest armor is actually a freaking jetpack! I cant wait to delve into this project!
-STARL0RD

Alright so just a quick update:
I went back to the definitive page and collected all of the reference i could find for the outfit.
Star Lord Guardians 2.pngStar Lord Jacket Vol 2.jpgstarlord guardians 2.jpgScreen Shot 2016-07-17 at 12.34.26 AM.pngstarlord right shoulder.jpg
That's all for now!
-STARL0RD

I'm gonna be modeling that armor for pep and 3d printing, i've already got a bit done but im gonna wait till its a more completed because people seem pretty quick to judge on uncompleted models xD

I'm gonna be modeling that armor for pep and 3d printing, i've already got a bit done but im gonna wait till its a more completed because people seem pretty quick to judge on uncompleted models xD
:lol I too understand the criticism of incomplete templates.

You aren't gonna get the purple and grey shirt pics?

Also, Rocket is wearing one of the jet-packs too.
Yeah, I actually did snag them last night but for some reason it wasn't letting me upload them, I will try again later today! And I thought I saw rocket wearign one too, I cannot wait for this movie.
-STARL0RD

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back