Guardians Vol. 2 Star Lord by STARL0RD

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

STARL0RD

Hey Guys! Been meaning to do this one for awhile now but with the new concept art I feel confident in starting this project officially. Basically I will be researching and building the new outfit that Star-Lord wears in Guardians 2. If anyone has any other pictures or tips it would be greatly appreciated seeing as I am standing on a limited amount of pictures as of now:lol.

These are the reference pictures I have scratched up so far
Guardians 2.jpg Star Lord Guardians 2.png Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 12.24.51 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 12.25.00 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 12.25.09 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 12.25.15 AM.png
I will be starting with the chest armor and helmet and then hopefully the jacket which I already have the materials for so YIPEYYY!
-STARLORD

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MrSouthpaw

Sr Member
There are a few you don't have in the main "definitive peter quill" topic, starting on page 77. Including a close-up of the right shoulder.

STARL0RD

Thank you MrSouthpaw. I will be sure to check there. Also a sidenote I just realized that the chest armor is actually a freaking jetpack! I cant wait to delve into this project!
-STARL0RD

STARL0RD

Alright so just a quick update:
I went back to the definitive page and collected all of the reference i could find for the outfit.
Star Lord Guardians 2.png Star Lord Jacket Vol 2.jpg starlord guardians 2.jpg Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 12.34.26 AM.png starlord right shoulder.jpg
That's all for now!
-STARL0RD

E60flip345

I'm gonna be modeling that armor for pep and 3d printing, i've already got a bit done but im gonna wait till its a more completed because people seem pretty quick to judge on uncompleted models xD

STARL0RD

I'm gonna be modeling that armor for pep and 3d printing, i've already got a bit done but im gonna wait till its a more completed because people seem pretty quick to judge on uncompleted models xD
:lol I too understand the criticism of incomplete templates.

You aren't gonna get the purple and grey shirt pics?

Also, Rocket is wearing one of the jet-packs too.
Yeah, I actually did snag them last night but for some reason it wasn't letting me upload them, I will try again later today! And I thought I saw rocket wearign one too, I cannot wait for this movie.
-STARL0RD