Deprecated Guardians of the Galaxy VOL 2 EMERGENCY SPACE SUIT (or for fun!)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thepoynt

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not in for the run, but just want to say that's some beautiful work right there - nicely done!

renaissance_man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If I didn't already have one that I've already modelled myself on order with Shapeways, I would be in for 1.
Good luck with the run, you've done great job on this neat little prop.

JOATRASH FX

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If I didn't already have one that I've already modelled myself on order with Shapeways, I would be in for 1.
Good luck with the run, you've done great job on this neat little prop.
Thanks. Looks like the Guardians hype has died down a lot, no doubt due to Vol 3 being put on indefinite hold. Looks like these will have to be done as one-offs.

renaissance_man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks. Looks like the Guardians hype has died down a lot, no doubt due to Vol 3 being put on indefinite hold. Looks like these will have to be done as one-offs.
Quite possibly, that's such a shame. Personally, I think Disney over-reacted.
I do hope we get a Volume 3.

JOATRASH FX

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Quite possibly, that's such a shame. Personally, I think Disney over-reacted.
I do hope we get a Volume 3.
Yeah, I think they did too. The "gimme gimme gimme" part of me wants more, but honestly... I'd rather just have the two than a third that feels problematic or "tainted", even if they use Gunn's screenplay. Vol 1 & 2 are such near-perfect pieces among countless piles of mediocrity, that I'm actually fine if we don't get more.