Gryffindork Reviews - *UPDATE* Reviewing Mjolnir & PipBoy Options

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

a438980

This is my second video reviewing budget-friendly prop replicas for those who, like myself, don't have much they can spend on expanding their collection. This time I reviewed 3 versions of the Time Turner Necklace from "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban": the one from Noble Collection, the new one from Spirit Halloween (also sold by Spencers), and the knock-off from China.

The two big things that I find frustrating about these replicas is that Noble Collection could have EASILY made their replica look exactly like the original but just didn't for some unknown reason, and that the knock-off can be bought off of Wish, Aliexpress, or eBay for about $1 each but people on Etsy and similar sites are trying to sell them for around $10 each.

Anyways, let me know what y'all think. I'm planning to review either the Fallout 4 Pip-Boy from Spirit Halloween/Spencers or the Marvel film version of Mjolnir from Rubies next.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I bought a cheap one a long time ago. Now, I'll have to find it and see what it looks like.

Nice video.

a438980

Just posted a new video where I review inexpensive options for the MCU Thor Hammer Mjolnir (adult Rubie's hammer) and the PipBoy 3000 Mk IV from Fallout 4 (Spirit Halloween/Spencer's Gifts PipBoy). I figured that with Halloween being tomorrow that collectors like the forum members here should know about them so they can snatch them up when the costume and party supply stores start discounting them.