GRUSDERK?

ptgreek

So whats up with him? ..He was all apologetic about what was wrong with my first mask ..made many promises...supposed to send out my mask 3 times ..and now has fallen off the map. I used to back this guys reputation, and now I'm not sure that I can vouche for him. Apparently there are a few that have contact with him ..whats the word? He has not returned an email of mine for three weeks ..he used to almost hours later. Has anyone else hear had this problem with him lately?

More and more of him drops off the radar every week. Pretty soon, there won't even be any government records of him anyewhere.

In all honesty, I don't know what the hell's going on with him.

I'm in the same boat ptgreek, last I spoke with him my mask was done and he showed me pics and it looked great. The reason he is so behind is he had to let a bunch of his staff go so he is very behind. This is what he told me, I can not confirm anything...but he said my mask would go out as soon. I usually email him, wait a couple then email him again. Once he replies I give him a week or so and if nothing happens then I email him again.
He seems like a great guy and I've dealt with him before, maybe he just bites off more than he can chew sometimes.

Ok ..well my mask was supposedly done. He promised video and pictures ( to show it working this time) ..nothing...he promised it would be sent out with tracking ..nothing...an email is not too big of a bite if you ask me

I had an old thread on this guy....bloody scam artist dude
Get ur money back like i did...all i got for a full year was broken promises off Grusderk..

Get out while u can

hi there i have to say grusderk is not a con man he is a very nice man i have got my stuff of him a few weeks ago so does this answer ur questions take if from me u will get ur stuff he as mont said he is very busy at the mo and is behide with his work and he has had to let sum of his staff go so please dont bad mouth him i tust him thats why i will be send some money soon to start my suit any way thats all i got to say ok grusderk u rock mate o and yer he does not have to make us this stuff but he does because he loves to so dont call him a con man ok

sent to me on June 23th ( mind you I paid back in January..got a defective mask and a promise to have it to me so I can send it out for paint before SDcomic con)

"hi brother! I have the mask finished, but I haven't the money to send it... Im waiting a payment, my client say me yesterday He will pay me on June 30th .... once I get that i will send you by UPS on express service."

I was a little miffed after a couple people started showing new Grusderk stuff on the Lair ...waiting on payment? ..I PAYED ALREADY!!

So I asked for pictures and video showing that the jaws actually worked this time and that there werent air bubbles everywhere.

I got this response the next day:

"ok, will make the video and take the photos and I will send them to you bro. I apologize again, I really am.... Im gonna compensate all this you somehow."

that was the last email I've gotten ...Beal, Why are you telling me to give him time? He should be the one telling me....I've sent at least 5 emails since asking for a tracking number, pictures or at least an explanation. I have nothing in return

These are just facts ...I'm not calling him a scam artist. I am just at this point a very disappointed customer. If the mask arrives soon and as ordered ..I'll be glad to give him an outstanding review..but how can I do that when all I have are broken promises

I do not have an order with Gabe wich by the way it's a nice guy but I have to say this ....please people let members voice their opinions!!! Beal your good dealings have no basis of coming here and telling pt greek and the rest of the members that have a problem with gabe not to bad mouth him,first of all they are just telling us their experience and how their deals are or have gone sour.I've had the same problems with other vendors and i've read replies telling me not to say this or that just because those members had good experiences.
An example here would be snyder just because some members got their stuff doesn't mean the other members will. giving a buyer excuses doesn't justify a seller for delay of delivery of goods it does not matter what the situation is.it's within the buyer to be understanding and agree to wait or get reinbursed.

The seller had no problem taking the buyers money and should stick to the agreed delivery time. Now if you have agreed to wait that's an entirely different matter(I have talked to a couple of sellers that owe me stuff and agreed to wait and I'm comfortable waiting).But do not come here and tell members not to bad mouth him(wich they were not) and don't say he doesn't have to do those items for the members that pay him to do so_Once he takes their money he has an obligation to do so.And last; if they call him a con man(and I'm not,I think he's a nice guy) they have a right to do so.that's their opinion and they're entitle to have it.

L.B.

I do not have an order with Gabe wich by the way it's a nice guy but I have to say this ....please people let members voice their opinions!!! Beal your good dealings have no basis of coming here and telling pt greek and the rest of the members that have a problem with gabe not to bad mouth him,first of all they are just telling us their experience and how their deals are or have gone sour.I've had the same problems with other vendors and i've read replies telling me not to say this or that just because those members had good experiences.
An example here would be snyder just because some members got their stuff doesn't mean the other members will. giving a buyer excuses doesn't justify a seller for delay of delivery of goods it does not matter what the situation is.it's within the buyer to be understanding and agree to wait or get reinbursed.

The seller had no problem taking the buyers money and should stick to the agreed delivery time. Now if you have agreed to wait that's an entirely different matter(I have talked to a couple of sellers that owe me stuff and agreed to wait and I'm comfortable waiting).But do not come here and tell members not to bad mouth him(wich they were not) and don't say he doesn't have to do those items for the members that pay him to do so_Once he takes their money he has an obligation to do so.And last; if they call him a con man(and I'm not,I think he's a nice guy) they have a right to do so.that's their opinion and they're entitle to have it.

L.B.
if these guys have already payed for there masks and there deliverie charge how is it he's waiting for other peoples payment so he can afford to send there stuff out...come on...you pay for your mask not for someone elses and deliverie...beal..i do'nt know you or anyone else on here but you are starting to pee people off,just ease of a bit on backing grusderk.....he might of done a gud job for you and got it out on time ,but these guys have payed up and waiting and getting nothing...so let them have there say...there have the right to voice there opinion...common sence will well should tell you to keep hush when need be.....i've tried to get on with peeps on here as these are the peeps who will help ,guide and have a gud chat to about somethng we all like...thats the idea of the forum...gud luck with getting yer masks n gud hunting...

Thanks for understanding guys ...Beal.. I'm not mad at you and I understand where you are coming from ..a little bit..Never had much of a problem with Gabe round 1 ..when I got the mask he first sent, I was very dissatisfied with it. He acknowledged its defects and promised he'd send out a new one. He then informed me that he was making a new sculpt. I gave him the extra time. Then we had problems ... I know you may have more items that you are waiting on..I understand that a backlash of Lair complaints might feel like your pending orders are in jeopardy, if Gabe reads this and gets pissed off. My intention was not to piss anybody off ..I just want to know what the hell is going on? If you have any insight then share that ...I dont need to hear that Gabe is a good guy at this point ..he was always polite when he was sending emails ..I got that much. I just want what I paid for..thats all ...and I would have liked to show it off at Comic con...So if you talk to the guy, ask him what's up with George from San Francisco's mask

Thats really Bad to hera want to Order a Mask too.

First i want to Order a Upper Body from Krea8 read some Stuff that i say to me "no have not enouth Money to lost"
and now i don´t know to get some Stuff.
Every Great Artist have this Problem. Good Stuff much Buyers to much Orders.
But the Good Seller can Handle it the Bad one not.
If Grusderk now can Handle it i think its ok.
Everyone have to get a second Chance.
Importend is noone will get Ripped Off.

At longer Time i make a new Version of Selling Stuff.
If i sell something i only will have the Price of the Material i need for the Item. Seller send this money.
So i can Start Trustfully if im ready with the Stuff i get the rest of the Money and send the Item out so the Buyer have no Risk and i have no Risk.

Hope all will get ok with your Stuff.

Before I start I want everyone to understand that I fully comply with the idea that if you've paid for something the seller better get you your stuff ASAP. That's how I operate, that's is how anyone who is gonna sell stuff should operate. The following is my history with Gabe (Grusderk)
First came to the Lair and I found myself a nice DB P1, but then I heard of Grusderk and his magically moving mandible mask. So I sold my DB P1 and hunted down Grusderk (I usually need to sell something so I can afford something else) His timeline was 4 - 5 weeks with updates every week, but since I wanted a Scar mask he needed to make new molds, so it would take longer.I also purchased a body suit and a right gauntlet with retracting blades. (Seized at the border, never to be seen again) I ordered in February and didn't get my stuff until June. So it took 4 months longer than it should have. The suit I have now is Grusderks. Being the foolish guy that I am I ordered a wolf with albino dreads from him (I of course had to sell my Star Wars Royal Guard costume) ANyways, 6 weeks later a package arrives and low and behold it was my Wolf. To my surprise it was in two pieces, not the quality I was accustomed to due to my first mask. Needless to say I was livid! I told Grusderk that this was crap, I paid full price plus shipping for a completed mask and get something that doesn't work. He promised to make me a new mask and ship it on his dollar. (I should have taken the refund, ahh hindsight) Ptgreek and I are in the same boat, yeah it pisses me off knowing that I sold a high quality costume and got **** in return, thinking about it right now pisses me off. My last correspondance with grusderk was the following
"Hi my brother!!!
yes, I have the mask done.... but with my staff problems I was out of money to send it to you.... I will get money soon from my wife's payment and I will send you the mask.
I have test it with my own face this time, and I can sure you it works perfect. I apologize for all this my brother.
I attach you images of the mask and very soon will be with you.
please tell me if youlike it before i send it.
best regards and my apologizes again!"

So he had to pay to make a new mask and to ship it, not cheap. I really try to look at it this way...he could of just said too bad so sad, now **** off. But he didn't, he appears to be trying to make up for his mistakes. Am I happy that I have to play this waiting game, not one bit, do I think I will get my mask, ehh that depends on the day, is it better that he is trying to make amends, in my opinion yes.
In the end I'm just as pissed as you Ptgreek, but and least Gabe seems to be trying. Where others just disappear his is trying. Once again I am not saying you have no right to be pissed off, hell I certainly am. I just want other people to know our story. Keep me posted on your progress with him and I will do the same.

Not sure how he is "TRYING to make amends" when Georges mask is apparently finished, and was going to be sent weeks ago.

These people tie themselves in knots, because they cannot remember which LIE they have told to which customer, 1st of all we hear " HE DOES THIS STUFF ON HIS OWN GIVE HIM SOME TIME " ( not long ago ) now its " HES LET SOME STAFF GO" again i fear you guys are being fed a line.

These threds are needed to warn people when makers go to the dark side.

Its sad , but more and more about this community is about MAKING BUCKS, not the love of it, if you genuinly cared about giving people what they orderd in a timely manner and not about money, a maker should turn down orders until they are clear of current ones.

hope you get what is yours guys, maybe a email to him about FRAUD will make him reply to your emails.

hi there i have to say grusderk is not a con man he is a very nice man i have got my stuff of him a few weeks ago so does this answer ur questions take if from me u will get ur stuff he as mont said he is very busy at the mo and is behide with his work and he has had to let sum of his staff go so please dont bad mouth him i tust him thats why i will be send some money soon to start my suit any way thats all i got to say ok grusderk u rock mate o and yer he does not have to make us this stuff but he does because he loves to so dont call him a con man ok

What kind of nonsense reply is this?????

"He does not have to make us this stuff but he does because he loves to"
He does this my dear man to earn a living...what planet are u living on? Grusderk may love his job but dont be under any illusions about why he does it..its his job, pays the bills puts food on the table...

And i was merely commenting on my experience with the guy..and ill call him a con man until the cows come home buddy....
Because i waited a year for stuff from him and i waited another 6 months to get a refund from the guy...so dont come in here bitching about things u know nothing about...

U would be doing well not to post here if u dont have a grievance with Grusderk....go start a positive Grusderk post, i wont be posting in it as i did not have a good experience...

For the record he is a CON MAN

Peace out

What kind of nonsense reply is this?????

"He does not have to make us this stuff but he does because he loves to"
He does this my dear man to earn a living...what planet are u living on? Grusderk may love his job but dont be under any illusions about why he does it..its his job, pays the bills puts food on the table...

And i was merely commenting on my experience with the guy..and ill call him a con man until the cows come home buddy....
Because i waited a year for stuff from him and i waited another 6 months to get a refund from the guy...so dont come in here bitching about things u know nothing about...

U would be doing well not to post here if u dont have a grievance with Grusderk....go start a positive Grusderk post, i wont be posting in it as i did not have a good experience...

For the record he is a CON MAN

Peace out

here here...

beal dont say i didnt warn you.

Ha ha this place is fuckin hilarious...talk about free speech....lol

My last reply has been removed...

I bow down to you o mighty dictators of the lair......

Well ..guess who emailed me tonight.

"brother!!! sorry really!!! I know how hard was this for you, Im really sorry.
The person who was gonna pay me has done it today! so I will be able to send you the mask tomorrow!!!
please send me your address again for the shipping.

If you don't like the mask I send you, I will send your money back with no questions.

Thanks a lot for your patience. and my apologies.

best regards"

I asked for tracking and the pics ....and sent him my address ...again

...we shall see ...

Honestly I am trying to be understanding ..and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Gabe comes through this time...apologies aside, I guess I would've liked to know why he dismissed all my other emails ...or at least acknowledged them

he was logged on here this morning ... so i guess he's seen the threads about him.....

ptgreek let us know how you fair out man

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back