Grusderk Mask

Krataz

Hi everyone.
I'm new here, and I have a question.

I bought a predator mask from Grusderk and after he give me his bank details and I make the transfer the money question, he said he never came to his bank account.
I sent the money and my bank told me that money was arrived to his account the same day I made the transfer.
I'm from Spain and made the transfer to Mexico)

Now I have neither the money nor the mask.
I dont know if it is a fraud from Grusderk or from my bank or his bank.
Can someone help me?
Someone bought him something?

Wow ..another Gabe failure ...wish you had come to this forum earlier to read up about him and the mask. Im not saying gabe is dishonest ..he did re-fund my money for his crap mask. Interesting that he is doing money through bank transfer now ..he only did western union back in the day

G reasey
R ip off merchant,
U sually makes
S hitty goods that can
D amage your face, including
E ars, he
R eally deseves a good
K icking.

G reasey
R ip off merchant,
U sually makes
S hitty goods that can
D amage your face, including
E ars, he
R eally deseves a good
K icking.

OH, oh, oh, I'll do a haiku:

A bad business man!
He takes your money and runs.
Masks tear off your face!

Not sure if that fit all the rules of haiku writings, but it will work for now...

Krataz si el dinero fue transferido de banco a banco. Gabriel lo recibio.No hay de otra. El a tenido bastantes problemas con las mascaras que el vendio aqui en este foro. es por lo mismo que el ya no frecuenta este forum. la calidad de sus productos declino considerablemente. escatimo en materiales y el resultado fue una lista de clientes enfurecidos.
espero y gabriel te devuelva tu dinero porque ademas de hacer mascaras de baja calidad cobra demasiado por ellas a comparacion de las que se vendedn aqui que son mil veces mejores que las de el. La unica ventaja que tiene el ,es que sus mascaras no son estaticas.
suerte tio!
Lem

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back