Grogu imperial bag

Yorkie Fett

Sr Member
The correct parts have been identified, but does anyone know how the strap attaches to the bag- looks like the belt was unstiched and a metal loop added, so is the unseen part just stiched to the bag?

Attachments

• 051F6222-8063-4776-890C-0B3EA833108E.jpeg
    051F6222-8063-4776-890C-0B3EA833108E.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 146
  • 25DDA22F-C0CA-4490-B42F-D0398112523A.jpeg
    25DDA22F-C0CA-4490-B42F-D0398112523A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,342
  • 35E5A0C4-446A-4D45-8F3F-8DD3E7D5CC13.png
    35E5A0C4-446A-4D45-8F3F-8DD3E7D5CC13.png
    4 MB · Views: 191
I happened to pop over researching some screen shots for the season two greeblie and saw this ;)

Our guys have been making a bunch of them since the beginning for our costumes and fun. All I do is fold it over, punch a hole and use the Chicago screw to attach it.

Short cut to a full build thread here:

I happened to pop over researching some screen shots for the season two greeblie and saw this ;)

Our guys have been making a bunch of them since the beginning for our costumes and fun. All I do is fold it over, punch a hole and use the Chicago screw to attach it.

Thanks, do you just stich the other end to the back of the bag?- will take a look at your build thread.

Thanks, and no, I didn't do any additional stitching on the flap. Some of the early builds the flap is a little longer and just hangs, the most recent ones we've been putting the holes as close to the end as possible so there isn't much excess :)

Just wanted to update this and say a massive thanks to ‘navajo bro’ for going above and beyond in helping me out with this build.
Nothing has been too much with helping me out and making it far to easy to get all the parts needed for putting this prop together :).
There’s some great people in this hobby.

Thanks man, like I said we are just a bunch of local fans and we do our best to help each other build stuff! My place is a central hub so all the guys in the crew collectively pitch in for supplies and when we help a new member build something they usually leave whatever they have left over at the shop for the next guy. We've found our generosity carries over and is paid forward down the line to the next guy you help ;)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back