Grievous (CQC predator) custom 7"pred.fig.

Sorrow

Hello Everyone! This is my newest finished custom. I always wanted a double bladed predator figure, and again he's created in my own imagination. Repainted head and body. netting is a pain to do. Chest armor is originally classic pred's leg armor glued together. night vision goggles is made from a G.I Joe pistol cut, glued, and repainted. flag don't know where its from or what symbol means. Hope everyone enjoys it. Thank you.

SNV32996.JPG

SNV33049.JPG

SNV33044.JPG

SNV33060.JPG

SNV33028.JPG

SNV33014.JPG

SNV33050.JPG

SNV33065.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! The larger right shoulder and breastplate really bulk him up while still making him look like an agile pred. Love the twin blade effect too.

The flag's character means ninja or ninjitsu and suits the darker skin and armour colouring nicely eh?

Very nice! The larger right shoulder and breastplate really bulk him up while still making him look like an agile pred. Love the twin blade effect too.

The flag's character means ninja or ninjitsu and suits the darker skin and armour colouring nicely eh?

Thank you very much for the kind comments and for the flag info.

woah! nice idea and very welldone dude! I like the flag thing at the back... and also I didnt notice at first that you use a leg armor for the chest... sad to hear that you will stop doing customs...

i like what you did with the skins paint apps but what is the accessory in his hand at the last picture whats it supposed to be
Hi there! Since he doesn't have a mask I gave him a night vision, heat detecting and infrared targetting eyepiece.hehe. Thanks.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back