green blood for pred kit

cultcollectables

hi all

im in the middle of doing my first ever pred kit nervous as hell doing it but sure im giving it a go anyway haha
its the natya pred and i decided to give him a little green blood i just wondering what paint or method people
use for the green blood on a resin kit? i have seen it mentioned before i just cant find it.

anyway thanks in advance

david

I dont think I have the method that you're looking for, but i came up with my own using a green fabric marker from Michaels.
IMG_0285.jpg

Heres it on a Rubies bio(which I believe is made of very thin resin)
IMG_0288.jpg

And on the latex
IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

Its not that accurate, but it works.
Keep in mind I just did this this morning because I just had the masks and marker laying around. Good luck!

thanks alot for that ill take it on board and give it a try cheers

I dont think I have the method that you're looking for, but i came up with my own using a green fabric marker from Michaels.
IMG_0285.jpg

Heres it on a Rubies bio(which I believe is made of very thin resin)
IMG_0288.jpg

And on the latex
IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

Its not that accurate, but it works.
Keep in mind I just did this this morning because I just had the masks and marker laying around. Good luck!

Try to find a fine-tip for more detailing. The originals are to blunt, and extra fine probably wont even stick to the resin. At Michaels, they let you open the paint/fabric markers so you can test them i think.

im not sure if this would work or if its safe but what about a green glow stick? it might be really runny but what if you added some flour to it or some thing at least then you could wipe it off and re apply it when you want? like i said just an idea. plus then you could get the fresh dripping look ever time :rolleyes:

Yea, Your best. "Short Term" Predator Blood is going to come from Glow Stick Green. and KY jelly. just dont get caught with that KY and the glow stick at the same time down stairs

Yeah I've thought of this but, when glowsticks dry, they will look like a water stain with the glow color tint in it. Would this change when mixed with KY?

i honestly dont think so. the KY gives it more of a..... Slimey texture it doesnt... or shouldnt reduce the color of it in anyway.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back