Green Arrow Costume

wickley

Here is my Green Arrow costume from Dragon Con 2011 in Atlanta

DSC_0423.JPG

DSC_0506.JPG

DSC_0539.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-v6iMCtoEB2A/TmaxNIQxClI/AAAAAAAAAGI/JpI_2EtFBX0/s512/DSC_0532.JPG

Last edited:
Suit was $200, tailoring another $115. Boots $150. Bow $200 (great ebay find). Probably another $200 in assorted other bits.

Looks great! The only thing I could suggest is - tighter. I was Justin's Stand-in on Smallville, and the suit it TIGHT! Speaking both from seeing him in it, and wearing it myself.

yeah i'm going to get the pants tailored tighter next year. I may have to have the black material swapped out with something that gives a little more though. You should have seen it when I first got it, it was super baggy.

I like the photoshopped pics, very cool. On the original pants, the black material in the butt and crotch area was stretchy. The belt was also attached to the jacket.

All in all though, I think it looks great.

Awesome. I will implement these changes in the costume. The belt kept riding up on me, so attaching to the top would help that. Thanks so much for commenting.

Suit was $200, tailoring another $115. Boots $150. Bow $200 (great ebay find). Probably another $200 in assorted other bits.

Hey there mate new to this thread, im doing this cosplay for an Aussie con this year but im having trouble with the side weapon holster, can you tell me anything about yours?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back