Limited Run Greedo Blaster DT-12 Kits - Waiting List Closed

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
While picking up some more aluminum, I found the correct bolt head caps.
The price was minimal so I'm just going to include one with each kit for free.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For those of you still in need of a MK1 gas pistol, a limited number of them are now in stock here:

JLinNY

For those of you still in need of a MK1 gas pistol, a limited number of them are now in stock here:

Thanks for posting this!!!! Last time I had looked they were sold out.

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It looks like those Airsofts are still available. :)

I finished the rear sights today. Next week, I will start working on the side rods and points.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.