Greeblie ID help please.


Master Member
This is now a double post, but I just realize the studio scale forum is probably a better place for this, as the kit bash talent tends to come here :)

If you recognize this piece, the one with the vents, please let me know.



Sr Member
Yeah what are the dims Matt? Looks like a latch plate or part of a razor or hair clippers. Hard to tell what you are looking for unless you know how big it is.


Sr Member
Yeah a rough idea on the subject matter may help Matt, its bevelled, like it fits into a kit hull, like a hatch as Simon stated. Those half round notches could be exhaust outlets?
Does look reversed though, just due to the ejection stubs in the plastic.

Hell, it could just be a back of a toaster at this point.....mmm toast :lol



Master Member
It's a Varon-T disruptor variant (TNG era trek), which makes the part roughly an inch across.

Don't blame ya for wanting to replace it, that's a mess!

Unfortunately I don't have an ID.
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.