Great Predator Vs Alien Fight Scene!

Annunaki

Poking around Youtube & found this gem!
There's a few parts to this, so you may wanna start with Part 1 to see the whole thing... here's a link to part 2. The storyline is pretty good, not much dialogue, but the effects are great! Forward to about 5 min 15 seconds for a cool fight scene:

Creators info: "AVP:Redemption fan film made by me Alex A. Popov for the purpose of entertaining the fans of both , Alien and Predator franchises, and also to share my vision of what Alien VS Predator film should be. The total budget for this film was about $500 and over 2 years of my free time :) It took so long cause it was a ONE MAN project. I did all filming, directing, Editing, VFX compositing, sound design, You name it. So hopefully you enjoyed it."

Dude that is awesome. This is one of the best fan films I have seen for a long time. AVP would have been so much cooler if this was the story line.

I like 6 mins 20 secs --- this is SPARTA!!!!

This is what being a pred is all about ..... kick ass

outstanding, i remember seeing part 1 a while back but it just gets better and better! congrats, your hard work deffinately paid off! awesome skills you have. id love to see one of these based on the lost hunters! now thatd kick ass.

outstanding, i remember seeing part 1 a while back but it just gets better and better! congrats, your hard work deffinately paid off! awesome skills you have. id love to see one of these based on the lost hunters! now thatd kick ass.
very cool vid.. well done on it..

Guys not sure that Annunika made this, he/she simple found it and posted it. I had to read this twice before I realized it too lol look at the opening line of the post and then the Creators info.

Overall though, this is a gem of a fan video no doubt.

Poking around Youtube & found this gem!
There's a few parts to this, so you may wanna start with Part 1 to see the whole thing... here's a link to part 2. The storyline is pretty good, not much dialogue, but the effects are great! Forward to about 5 min 15 seconds for a cool fight scene:

Creators info: "AVP:Redemption fan film made by me Alex A. Popov for the purpose of entertaining the fans of both , Alien and Predator franchises, and also to share my vision of what Alien VS Predator film should be. The total budget for this film was about $500 and over 2 years of my free time :) It took so long cause it was a ONE MAN project. I did all filming, directing, Editing, VFX compositing, sound design, You name it. So hopefully you enjoyed it."

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back