GREAT finds at the antique store today! Bladerunner and more!

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Today the wife and I went out to our monthly Sunday date where we go shopping at antique stores and do lunch in the greater DFW area. Sometimes I wear a skirt. :lol

We found these four gems today:

image.jpg

The little kangaroo from Pulp Fiction. $8.00

image.jpg

Though not super accurate, a full sized Maltese Falcon. Super freakin' heavy! $15.00

image.jpg

1966 Batman TV series Catwoman belt. Exact same model used by all three Catwomen. $2.00

image.jpg

And the Jackpot! The Smirnoff Czar Vodka bottle from Bladerunner. FIVE BUCKS!!!
Sadly it was missing the lid so a quick temporary fix was to use a Crown Royal lid. It fits perfect and it looks the part.
Does anyone know of a closer alternative?

image.jpg

Last edited:
Re: GREAT finds at the antique store today!

I go antiquing a lot, and I never seem to find anything. But what can you do.

Awesome finds.

Matthew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that bottle is no good without the cap so you may aswell give it to me, i'll send you 6 bucks for your trouble.:lol

I am not surprised—some of the very best antique stores are in the Dallas area. I used to love going to the North Dallas Antique mall in the early 2000’s when I lived there.

Nice finds!

This was a combination of going to five different stores. The little kangaroo didn't surprise me as we've found several of those in the past as well as Jeanie bottles. But the rest was a real shock.

That absolutely counts. I've never found his proper head, but I did find two of his "haircut" snack dispensers.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back