Great DragonCon 2011 Video!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

obi1kenny

WOW, that is a great video and here I was expecting another long and crappy version of the parade.

and.... How did I miss so many great costumes?

Bootlegger137

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
GRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr

Now I want to go more than ever :(
I liked their short version...the music in that one seemed to fit really well.

I'm planning on going next year. Even tried calling the Marriott today, but their reservation system doesn't open up for that weekend until November. :cry

TMBountyHunter

I liked their short version...the music in that one seemed to fit really well.

I'm planning on going next year. Even tried calling the Marriott today, but their reservation system doesn't open up for that weekend until November. :cry
Oh man that's early. I bet they loooooooooove the day when reservations open up.

If it is that early though I don't think I'll be able to go next year. Just no way I can be sure I can commit to far in advance both productively and financially.

Askren

Damn, now there's San Diego AND DragonCon on my list of "I'll totally get down there, one day."