Grayson Batman Variation Costume with Pics. ;) Finished.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Graphic Jordan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,

As some of you have already seen on Facebook. I've finished my Grayson Batman Variant costume. Wearing it to MegaCon tomorrow ;)

You can also see my completed Belt that I modeled, printed, molding and cast up for this costume. ;)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hutch Evenings

Nice work, Sir.

Ever since I first saw it, I really liked that utility belt design. It's nice to see it brought to life.

Once again, Really nice work.

Graphic Jordan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Cape was made by Bob Kieffer aka Chaos Control. He's a great man with great talents. I highly recommend him for a cape.

Igniitus

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Dude... the entire thing is Epic... you shaved the Bat-Beard!? NOOOO!!!

For reals though, outstanding job. The 3d Modeled-Belt and the gauntlets really make this Uniform stand out over the rest!

Turn a little to the left (your right) and you'd pretty much match up exactly to this drawing
I agree.... you gotta give us a pose!

Spidey74

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice Job GJ! The gauntlets and belt really do make the suit. Post some pics from MegaCon!

Lord Magneto

nice man those pics came out great. There were some great other batman costumes as well.

You need to find a cool way to display that at home.