Gray Fox/Cyborg Ninja Metal Gear rising cosplay

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

W4RH0US3

Hello its been awhile since I posted anything on this site but I have started building my Gray Fox Outfit which I hope to have done by Anime Expo this year. I am using the files that laelle has posted here as well as the helmet that Darkside501 unfolded. Currently I have the helmet pepped out and part of the torso complete. I am looking to finish the suit next week sometime to seal it. I am going to make this particular Cyborg Ninja build unique by doing the alternative colors you see after beating the MGS twice. Also the helmet will be motorized as well. I will post pictures as soon as I can. To make the helmet motorized I am planning on using an arduino uno and 4 micro servos. Any advice or guidance on the servo part would be appreciated

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

George

Master Member
I remember being hooked on MGS1 for ps1 and spending hours playing just to see the storyline in the clips in between.
Good luck with your build ! I'm curious to see the suit build.And many thanks to Darkside501 & Laellee for these files !