graphs help please

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Chris27989

Hi Guys.
Im trying to restore an old 1920's oil can for a birthday present for a old relative in the family and I have found this picture (underneath) but need it reworked to make it flat so its like a labell that I can stick to the oil can. any help will be greatly apprecated :D not only by me but my grandad too :D
I have attached a copy of what the original can looks like for reference if anyone can help :D and im sure this was a prop in an old 1920 - 1930s movie :lol

Thanks Chris

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Chris27989

hi again ive managed to recreat what i need but as i cutted an pasted the logo it is pixalating when magnified could anyone do a clean up on it for me

thanks chris

Luke0312

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Guys.
Im trying to restore an old 1920's oil can for a birthday present for a old relative in the family and I have found this picture (underneath) but need it reworked to make it flat so its like a labell that I can stick to the oil can. any help will be greatly apprecated :D not only by me but my grandad too :D
I have attached a copy of what the original can looks like for reference if anyone can help :D and im sure this was a prop in an old 1920 - 1930s movie :lol

Thanks Chris

You did notice the label on the 1st can is different from the 2nd can correct? The flag on the 2nd can matches the sign though.

Here's a more straight on image with the logo from the 1st can. If someone else doesn't get it for you, I'll try to do at the first of the week.

Luke0312

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hi again ive managed to recreat what i need but as i cutted an pasted the logo it is pixalating when magnified could anyone do a clean up on it for me

thanks chris
Snuck it in on me, ha.

Create it in a vector program to avoid the pixelation. Inkscape is free to download and pretty simple to use.

Luke0312

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not perfect, but will this work for you?

*edit* might help if I spell kerosene correctly, haha

Last edited: