Grand Theft Auto 5 trailer

Looks like they really mapped out LA in this one. I actually recognized a few places...cool!

I wish they would revisit Miami for the next one.
Vice city had some "similar" looking locations to Miami, but the the actual geography was wrong. Ocean Drive seemed to be the most accurate location.
Anyhow, cant wait for this.

I've spent so much time of my life playing Grand Theft Auto games, can i really do another one......Yes..........yes i can!

What do you think of a game based outside of the USA?
Like Robstyle said, London would be a great choice, or even some other big city in the world.

I'll pick it up for sure, these games never disappoint. I've sold almost every Xbox game I've owned, except GTA4. I'd love to see these games branch out to other countries, London would be great.

If memory serves the London GTA was an add on pack for GTA2.

One thing that has always bothered me is why cant they make a zombie version of GTA? To date all zombie games have pretty much sucked or are on rails to where you must unlock something to continue. The one set in the mall was stupid. The GTA style and way things are layed out, random from thick to heavy to no pediatricians, bridges, police,,,, Its perfect for a zombie game.

If memory serves the London GTA was an add on pack for GTA2.

One thing that has always bothered me is why cant they make a zombie version of GTA? To date all zombie games have pretty much sucked or are on rails to where you must unlock something to continue. The one set in the mall was stupid. The GTA style and way things are layed out, random from thick to heavy to no pediatricians, bridges, police,,,, Its perfect for a zombie game.

That is more or less what they did with the 'Undead nightmare' expansion for Red dead redemption, and yes, it works. It's the only zombie game I have ever liked, and the only one that could scare me since the original Resident Evil (but without all the annoying 'looking for the right key to this door' stuff....)
So, I vote for Zombie DLC for any GTA version.

I played Undead Nightmare but it wasnt great. It veered off into the super natural too much, had "boss fights" and you couldnt swim, was very predictable... What pissed me off the most is the game was already over before I got the butterfly and rainbow crapping unicorn.

The GTA setting works due to its real world style set up and environment. Just still speechless they have yet to cash in on it.

It looks great. But please God, have a descent save system... I love GTA IV, but having to replay entire missions or travels when you die kills the fun for me. Im so worried about dying, Im not enjoying some great action sequenses. Red Dead redemption was better in that way.

I've spent so much time of my life playing Grand Theft Auto games, can i really do another one......Yes..........yes i can!

Same here....I've always loved the GTA series from the top down view series in the '90s all the up the the Liberty City Stories, even though they've all been pretty much the same game. This one looks great as well....any idea of a release date?

Man thats weird, I just thought this same thing on the weekend.

also try out Dead Island, damn awesome game that one

I did look at Dead Island but it fails on many levels. It veers from being a zombie game and goes into supernatural, unlocking as opposed to open play..... Im certain GTA zombiepocolypse would be a simple conversion and expansion for GTA 4 and the new 5 series. The peds already go into attack when provoked, drive away scared, react when a weapon is aimed at them...

This reminds me many years ago now when a friend was developing Syphon Filter and how easy a concept something is to tweak an existing product. GTA zombies is a goldmine.

San Andreas had a cheat code like that. Made all the pedestrians violent. Was pretty good stuff. Just minding your own business and a horde of angry people start chasing you for no reason. All it was missing was the rotting flesh. :lol

It could be a simple as adding "Zombie Mode" under one of the cell phone options that re-skins the pedestrians and removes the cops and traffic.

A updated version of GTA London 1969 would be awesome! But a city full of zombies would be killer. (no pun intended, ok pun intended)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back