Grand Opening of SuperBad action figures!

superbadfigures

We are looking for good looking predators for the grand opening of our new action figure store - SuperBad Action figures in Redlands CA. June 11th 2011. Anyone with a good pred suit is welcome to help promote the new shop, take pics with customers, enter our Superbad costume looks bad A#% contest, set up booth to promote your group and more. Attendees will be fed and kept well hydrated. This is the first of it's store. NOT another one like it I promise. We carry all brands of figures and are BIG Predator fans. To check out our latest commercial go to Facebook for Superbad action figures or go to Youtube and search for superbad action figure,,,NO (s) in the name.

http://www.youtube.com/user/superbadactionfigure

We are new to this site so you can contact us here or via our email at: tribal.reptile@verizon.net

If we have broken any THL policy rules by posting here please let us know right away so that can post in the proper place. Hope to here from you ASAP!

See this Lair brethren!!!! This is what I’m talking about, when people need Preds they come to the Lair…I love this.!!!!
Superbad…? How did out find out about the Lair? And superb commercial btw! It looks great!!
~Estelle

See this Lair brethren!!!! This is what I’m talking about, when people need Preds they come to the Lair…I love this.!!!!
Superbad…? How did out find out about the Lair? And superb commercial btw! It looks great!!
~Estelle

Thanks for the support. I think it was a 501st member friend of mine that told me about you guys. We have seen very good looking Predators at Comic-con over the years and wanted to see if you guys have an organization similar to 501st in which your members come out to events or grand openings suited up as Predators. Let me say that we have yet to find any that are signed up to come to our event yet.....Please if you have or know how we can summon the right group or individuals for such a task please let me know. Thanks, Tim SBAF

NP, Superbad,

Those preds you seen at the Cons are no doubt some of our guys. You’ll not find any finer, more accurate Predator costumes outside the movies ( heck, some of the suits here can give those in the films a run for the money) Just give it some time, I’m more than sure you will find what you are looking for here. I can’t help you out with rounding preds up, they kind of got minds of their own, lol.
But as I said before, just give this post some time, a few days, I’m sure you’ll get responses.

Your friend gave you spot on advice by suggesting you check here. This is the place for all things Predator; art, custom figures, suits, props, suit work..etc. The talent of the guys and gals here basically covers it all, The Lair is the Best.
Good luck in your search.
~Estelle

Hey..your banner is awesome. Really like it. Did you make that? I am always looking for graphic artist.

261 views and no Predators yet....We are still hoping that the Hunters Lair members will pass this around and find us some Predators for our grand opening. If you know someone that would be down for representing the Lair please send them our way. We will treat you right and provide you with many trophies for photo ops....and feed you too!!! We are expecting a large crowd for the grand opening. Press releases are going out now.

I hope to hear from some of you....

Thanks, Tim

1.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back