Grail tablet cast from original, where to get it?

parfaitelumiere

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello,

I am looking for original cast grail tablet, doesn't have to be nice or even complete, because it's for using as reference for genuine sandstone carving project, I just need all surface detail to be as accurate as possible as the carving will take me ages to do.
I will try several technics to simulate real damages, won't be simple, but this is a project I want to make for a while.
I contacted sarednab who has one, but he is not the maker, made about 10 years ago, maybe someone know who made it so I can contact him?!
After a small search it seems the original maker to be "Peter_74", I will try to find him, hoping he is still active, and try to get a rough one.

Last edited:
Hello,

I am looking for original cast grail tablet, doesn't have to be nice or even complete, because it's for using as reference for genuine sandstone carving project, I just need all surface detail to be as accurate as possible as the carving will take me ages to do.
I will try several technics to simulate real damages, won't be simple, but this is a project I want to make for a while.
I contacted sarednab who has one, but he is not the maker, made about 10 years ago, maybe someone know who made it so I can contact him?!
After a small search it seems the original maker to be "Peter_74", I will try to find him, hoping he is still active, and try to get a rough one.
peter74 not made it, peter74 sell replica of the tablet made by him, not from original cast

As I said you by PM, I don’t remember propmaker name, it was long time ago (I think more than 10 years).

Thanks! now I understand it! very sorry for the confusion!!!
For now I saw two of them, or look very close.
ons is yours, other is from yourprops member "graal"

Indiana-Jones-And-The-Last-Crusade-Grail-Tablet-cast-from-original-1.jpg
Indiana-Jones-And-The-Last-Crusade-Grail-Tablet-1.jpg

Last edited:
After some searches, it seems that tablet was not cast from original, I have been able to see the exact same,very large picture and compare to original (book, picture, pre 1993 archive picture, and screenshot) it's not the same.
So, I would like to know if original recase exist or cast from production exist, it's a project I want to make, and maybe a run.
In the worst case I should make a run of the one pictured before.

There isn’t a unique tablet made for the movie. I seen several original, many have a different finish

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back