Grail diary inserts

Petertiger

Sr Member
Here are the inserts that I invented for my Grail diary,also included the last page of the diary i made up (1st image) and the last image is the Henry Jones sr letterhead i came up with. New update 2021 i have now remade the last page of the diary including using what i think is the right font which i finally found which i have also added

Attachments

• p100.JPG
    p100.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 453
  • incert70.JPG
    incert70.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 436
  • a16.JPG
    a16.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 406
  • incert69.JPG
    incert69.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 419
  • a17.JPG
    a17.JPG
    333.7 KB · Views: 414
  • letter head.JPG
    letter head.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 403
  • last page.JPG
    last page.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 258
  • JonesSr.zip
    52.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Just added this new made up section to the back cover of my Grail Diary in which Henry SR keeps his photos, photos included some i made up in photo shop 4, 7 and 15 others are images from google but photo 1 and photo 2 are really Harrison Ford as a boy and photo 8 is my special girl which i've had from a puppy but i just could not resist it and had to give her a name which was a tribute to the movie so i named her INDIANNA but think she looks a bit like Indy's dog ( INDIANA ) that's why i've used her image in my Diary and because i love her a little update a friend of mine sent me an email with the Indy cartoon image attached so i've added it into my diary as an Easter egg joke insert.

Attachments

• grail back cover.JPG
    grail back cover.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 230
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 229
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 190
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 167
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 178
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 176
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 195
  • photo 6.JPG
    photo 6.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 194
  • photo 7.JPG
    photo 7.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 189
  • photo 8.JPG
    photo 8.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 170
  • photo 9.JPG
    photo 9.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 164
  • photo 10.JPG
    photo 10.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 158
  • photo 11.JPG
    photo 11.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 162
  • photo 12.JPG
    photo 12.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 163
  • photo 13.JPG
    photo 13.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 168
  • photo 14.JPG
    photo 14.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 176
  • photo 15.JPG
    photo 15.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 180
  • indy cartoon.JPG
    indy cartoon.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
I may have posted this newspaper replica that i invented before somewhere on here but never, noticed the two errors until today the wrong date and the spelling of Herr being spelt like this Heir which is incorrect , so here's the updated version

Attachments

• wanted newspaper.JPG
    wanted newspaper.JPG
    356.4 KB · Views: 73
Here are 3 more inserts i've done for my Grail Diary i got the idea from a fellow member Dr Jones sr, who is one of the best Henry Jones sr cosplays out there and he used the medal from this event as a fob for his pocket watch and i agree with him that it's an event Henry sr would have attended, please note insert 113 is a & b so should be printed double sided i printed the ticket 4 inch by 2 inch but it's up to you what size you print it i also used a hole punch to punch each day so it was used, just an update if you've download these items i had to change the text on the ticket as i put four days instead of five days now done.

Attachments

• insert112.JPG
    insert112.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 92
  • insert113a.JPG
    insert113a.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 86
  • insert113b.JPG
    insert113b.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 80
  • insert114.JPG
    insert114.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
There are many Errors in the Newspaper...:unsure:
Criticizing is honorable, correcting and helping the community is useful... Petertiger helps and shares you don't... If your german skills are so good, correct and participate to his sharing and appreciate! You're a "new member" since 2009, 8 messages, weird for such a such "skilled prop master" :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
Better a bad German than no sharing at all:rolleyes:: thanks for sharing your great work and make Indiana Jones alive (even, once again, without perfect german)!
Thank you this is a fantastic site with loads of stuff shared by some fantastic makers, so i've shared loads and also found loads too thank you Petertiger.

Here's a couple of items i brought from a carboot sale which are kind of Grail Diary related the newspaper is only one of those replica ones but it's a full newspaper and was only £1.50 but as it's dated 1 April 1938 i decided that it would be a nice display item as you do see Henry sr reading a German newspaper ( upside down ) on the Zeppelin, the other item is a Nazi Party pin badge i got for £10 which looks very close to the one Walter Donovan wears it's looks to be the same size and design on the front but has a clasp on the back, instead of the stickpin on his but as this one is dated 30.1.1939 they may have changed it but i don't care as it looks great displayed next to my replica of his Friars Manuscript

Attachments

• gnp.JPG
    gnp.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 61
  • gnp1.JPG
    gnp1.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 55
  • donovan pin front.JPG
    donovan pin front.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 50
  • donovan pin back.JPG
    donovan pin back.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
be carefull where you show that badge I have one as well same date put a few pics of my didplay up on a couple of facebook groups and WOW i was banned from all due to "supporting Nazism" and HIlters persecution of minorities" dispite labeling it "prop" nd fudging out the Swazstika,

just a friendly warning specially as it has "A.H." on the Back...lol

I may have posted this newspaper replica that i invented before somewhere on here but never, noticed the two errors until today the wrong date and the spelling of Herr being spelt like this Heir which is incorrect , so here's the updated version
Hi Petertiger,
First of all I like your idea with that newspaper. However, when reading it I was not able to understand what you were trying to say with the text of that newspaper. That German text makes no sense to me.
So, having said that I am willing to help as I am from Germany myself.
If you could send me your original English text I will try to come up with a translation.

Petertiger Also you should think about using a different font.
I think I get the idea of where you‘re heading but that current font style doesn’t fit.
Maybe just use sth like a standard serif font like Aldhabi, Georgia or even Times New Roman will do the work.
If you really want to go authentic you should get the „Fraktur“ font

Last edited:
I just started to do some inserts to my own Grail Diary.
Here’s my take on the Letter from Staubig.
Written on a type writer and hand signed.
Thanks for the offer but I did it several years ago and can't remember exactly what it was ment to say, something about the Jones boys being wanted but it's strange it makes no sense as when I did it I used Google translation to change the text from English to German but thanks anyway, and if you need any of the inserts for your Grail Diary I've got loads of them plus a PDF file of the pages so just start a conversation with me and I will share them for you.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back