Graflex top

steven giunta

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking for a graflex top,I’m doing a severed hand stunt so it can be in fairly bad shape.doesnt have to have red button or glass eye,or bunny ears,but beartab and innards is Nessasary anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi,
what price are you looking for, there are several on ebay. I can probably do better price wise but i'm in Europe so shipping cost and all, it will probably be the same. I think I would do 100€ for a top tube with insides but no glass eye, no red button and no bunny ears but sadly shipping cost to US starts at 25€

Chase Butler is also selling a top in the junkyard:
Trooper might have one left too:

steven giunta

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was hoping to spend right around 100 bucks. It’s a little less then a decent one goes for but I really don’t need a decent one.the severed hand saber is scratched,painted and had brass showing through. My plan is to try and match that. I’m hoping someone has one in bad shape and will let it go fairly cheap. If not I will go for a nicer one but I’d hate to destroy a flash on good condition. Although I don’t ever plan on selling it anyway,so it’s not that big a deal I guess.

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was hoping to spend right around 100 bucks. It’s a little less then a decent one goes for but I really don’t need a decent one.the severed hand saber is scratched,painted and had brass showing through. My plan is to try and match that. I’m hoping someone has one in bad shape and will let it go fairly cheap. If not I will go for a nicer one but I’d hate to destroy a flash on good condition. Although I don’t ever plan on selling it anyway,so it’s not that big a deal I guess.
contact Chase Butler and Trooper, they really might have one for sale. And they listed one for 89USD and one for 100USD, that's in your budget.

amadeusw

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, I have a Graflex top that is damaged. One of the tabs that holds the bunny ear rivet broke off and would need to be reattached. I can't really do anything with it, so I'm happy to let it go for fairly cheap. It has the beer tab and internal electrical parts. Let me know if you're interested.