Done Graflex Sidebar (real or replica)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone have a Graflex sidebar to spare? I'm looking for the one across from the lever that it screws into to tighten up the clamp.

It can be a real or replica, although I would prefer a real one. Just needs to be the correct style and can fit the threads of a genuine lever. If needed, I may buy the set.

Please let me know if you have one!

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone have a Graflex sidebar to spare? I'm looking for the one across from the lever that it screws into to tighten up the clamp.

It can be a real or replica, although I would prefer a real one. Just needs to be the correct style and can fit the threads of a genuine lever. If needed, I may buy the set.

Please let me know if you have one!
I've built multiple V2 stunts, so I absolutely have one. Let me get you a picture this morning.

Panaflex

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Man, I wish I had seen this before I sent your package out! If the one above doesn't come through, let me know. I still have one from the Roman's summer clamp run when I did my V2.