Graflex pin problem

Someone else may want to purchase the shorter pins if they buy your blade holder from you. The shorter plug holes and shorter pins aren't accurate, but if you re-sell your current blade holder as a discount and maybe also provide a link with your sale to where the buyer can get shorter pins you might find a buyer to recoup a little money to go toward the new blade holder.

You quoted the wrong guy ;) lol

Why didn't I think of that? The problem is, the pins aren't recessed down as far as they should be. That's why I'm looking for a new one. They stick out too far. Is it still sellable?

Yes it will be. There are always people looking for 1" holders. Especially right now with a lot of places sold out of them. As my fellow commenters have said, they will be able to use short pins with that holder you sell them.

What is considered the accurate sync pins for ESB?

Can’t really say for sure because there was so much mismatching going on

Ranch saber is a half breed graflex with a Folmer pat bottom, and a graflex inc top. So that one has stepped pins

My personal taste is keep it the same, wampa cave is the Folmer bottom. Though we have no proof of the pins it could have been either

Another way to judge is by the finish but still.. it’s a tough call

I’m pretty positive it was a Folmer in anh

And we have proof of at least 2 folmers in ESB

But who says what the rest are?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back