GRAFLEX on Original Boba Fett Rifle

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just throwing this out there for those interested.

The Disney+ special about Boba Fett UNDER THE HELMET, premiered today, & in it, Steve Sansweet from Rancho Obi-Wan is showing off the rifle Fett carried when he was in the white prototype armor. The front of the barrel is CLEARLY a GRAFLEX.

This could be common knowledge here, but I thought I'd share in case it was news to anyone else.

I can't pull screenshots from Disney+, but it's easy to spot if you scrub through.

EDIT: Just said screw it & took some pics off the TV for those without the service...
PXL_20211112_174603495.jpg
PXL_20211112_174626403.jpg

Last edited:
Yup! It’s been known about for a very long time, a few members here have even been able to hold it!

Super rare Telegraph graflex too
Thanks for the clarification my friend. I figured all the uses were documented, but I wasn't familiar with it myself.

Thanks for the clarification my friend. I figured all the uses were documented, but I wasn't familiar with it myself.
It’s very cool isn’t it? This prop is the reason how I learned about the Telegraph flash, super super rare. They think it was made in the 30s

Like I said a few guys here have even held it, super lucky! I think there’s a few pictures floating around

Around 2000 I had one of those telegraph graflexes and sold it for a song because it was "wrong" for prop stuff. Such is the way...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back