GRAFLEX on Original Boba Fett Rifle

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just throwing this out there for those interested.

The Disney+ special about Boba Fett UNDER THE HELMET, premiered today, & in it, Steve Sansweet from Rancho Obi-Wan is showing off the rifle Fett carried when he was in the white prototype armor. The front of the barrel is CLEARLY a GRAFLEX.

This could be common knowledge here, but I thought I'd share in case it was news to anyone else.

I can't pull screenshots from Disney+, but it's easy to spot if you scrub through.

EDIT: Just said screw it & took some pics off the TV for those without the service...
PXL_20211112_174603495.jpg
PXL_20211112_174626403.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yup! It’s been known about for a very long time, a few members here have even been able to hold it!

Super rare Telegraph graflex too
Thanks for the clarification my friend. I figured all the uses were documented, but I wasn't familiar with it myself.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for the clarification my friend. I figured all the uses were documented, but I wasn't familiar with it myself.
It’s very cool isn’t it? This prop is the reason how I learned about the Telegraph flash, super super rare. They think it was made in the 30s

Like I said a few guys here have even held it, super lucky! I think there’s a few pictures floating around

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.