Graflex "Ears" question/source?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

d_jedi1

Sr Member
Hey guys, several years back (pre episode 3) I bought a box of parts on ebay. It was fairly obvious that the previous owner had abandoned an ROTJ Vader Saber project.
The box arrived with the front end of a graflex body, minus the guts, "ears" button, eye... It also had a graflex clamp and some resin parts including a graflex button, some screws that appeared to originate from a Darth Maul saber, and the front shroud for an ROTJ Vader saber.
I made myself a sink-pipe ROTJ Vader and used the Graflex to fudge a halfway decent replica of Anakin's saber. It wasn't great but worked for the Episode 3 premiere.
I've recently started looking into buying replacement parts so I can bring it up to a better level and have found everything BUT the bunny ears. I have templates drawn up that I could potentially use to make decent copies but I'd almost prefer to buy a replacement.
Does anyone offer replacements or have some that they weren't planning to use?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.