Graflex Clamp (Activation Matrix) Wrap?

Iakona

I am looking for a textured sticker roll or tape that is similar to the wrap that was used on Anakin/Luke's lightsaber in The Empire Strikes Back.:
5uG5Wqn.jpg

SGBReWTl.jpg

MLHJl8Wl.jpg

Now, the unauthorized Star Trek model kit, "23rd Century Pistol" came with a similar bubbly, textured sticker to simulate the grating on the targeting sight:
6xPy41Ql.jpg
tTXcq9Pl.jpg

Does anyone know anyplace where I can buy this type wrap, or at least does anyone know what kind of texture this is so I can have an easier time searching for it?

Ooh, is it made of metal or is it like a sticker? (i.e. made of something that won't cut your hands during dueling)

If your a duelist I wouldn’t duel with anything with a graflex clamp. It really hurts when hit..

Hamill himself suffered injuring his figure during esb

I am looking for a textured sticker roll or tape that is similar to the wrap that was used on Anakin/Luke's lightsaber in The Empire Strikes Back.:
View attachment 1325494
View attachment 1325495
View attachment 1325496

Now, the unauthorized Star Trek model kit, "23rd Century Pistol" came with a similar bubbly, textured sticker to simulate the grating on the targeting sight:
View attachment 1325497View attachment 1325498

Does anyone know anyplace where I can buy this type wrap, or at least does anyone know what kind of texture this is so I can have an easier time searching for it?
That tape is fishing lure tape. sold in cabelas and fly fishing stores

If your a duelist I wouldn’t duel with anything with a graflex clamp. It really hurts when hit.. Hamill himself suffered injuring his figure during esb

What I meant was, if I added it to a toy lightsaber, would it cut a persons hands to ribbons? This is because I've had painful experiences with metal tapes on past projects.

What I meant was, if I added it to a toy lightsaber, would it cut a persons hands to ribbons? This is because I've had painful experiences with metal tapes on past projects.

Eck, doesn’t sound like a fun time. Small cuts are the worst.. especially now with sanitizer being used frequently

Yep! I remember that ID, that was really awesome. I made sure to get some from that old site before it dried up.

The stuff on that phaser looks to be the same tape

I think i did a john long phaser kit like 10 years ago and it had a stiff diamond pattern?

Yea, the one in that picture above is the lure tape but Chazzys right thats not original

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back