GRAFLEX bulb clamp detailed pics

Fabian 71

Hi guys I am in need of some HD detailed pics of the bulb clamp of (if possible) an original GRAFLEX Im going to make a new GRAFLEX replica in stainless steel this time.I made a Luke ANH replica before but i wasnt satisfied with de emitter part at all.
This time I want to replicate it the best I can, so I need pics of the clamp complete separated i mean every piece of it.Yes, I know it is very rare that some of you have the clamp completeley dismantled but I had to ask anyway.

Greetings!!!

*****, the detail you've captured is astounding. :thumbsup

Also, never seen that King Sol, pretty neat.

Hi I´ve been without internet sorry, I made a mold with an iron tube external to the brass copper lets say 38 mm internal diameter and an iron rod with the internal diameter of the brass/stainless steel tube, in the part of the bottom you have to get rid of a part of the brass tube thickness lets say 3 mm and 0,40 MM of the total thicknes and cut a brass circle of the interior diameter of the tube then you have to put this brass sheet in the interior and then fold with a hammer the thinner part where you retired the excess of material over the rounded brass sheet.
Sorry I hope this help I would make a drawing to explain better but now I have no time ... any other question pls contact me again good luck!!

I've added a bunch of color pix to the album.

17253418752_8758f09c57_h.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back