1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Graflex 3 Cell Or Luke ANH Saber Replica

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by mwells, Sep 10, 2015.

1. mwells

mwells Well-Known Member

I am looking for a Graflex 3 cell or Luke Anh MR saber at a non Ebay price.

2. Kevin Gossett

Kevin Gossett Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Good luck :thumbsup

3. Funky

Funky Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

JaxAndTheMoon likes this.
  4. Iggy

Iggy Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

This is a difficult one if you are going real vs replica. If you want a replica, you can sometimes pick up a parks, or Korbath was doing a run recently. Not sure if there was room on that run.

If you are wanting a real graflex, many people if they are selling will want to get the most bang for their buck. Similar to the TPS-L2 Walkman for Starlord. Most people were not selling on boards like this. They were posting on ebay to profit from the fad or craze. If real is what you are looking for, good luck.

If you are converting, I always suggest replica, but that is because I am one of those oddballs that likes to keep things separate and have them displayed like that (I have both a vintage graflex and exactra 19 untouched and am keeping them that way...no conversion here). I use replicas for most all of the sabers I make.